Do you enjoy working with modern machines and in a pleasant working environment where you get new challenges and the need to use your skills on a daily basis? Then this could be the job for you!
We have expanded the machinery in our machining department and are now looking for a CNC programmer / DAK operator to participate in the programming and operation of the newest machine, which is an FPT Castel Terus 180 (2700x1800x1800) simultaneous 5-axis universal machining center. The machining center is brand new and state of the art in advanced machining.
In the company we use the Siemens NX 3D DAK/DAP system and the machine is equipped with the latest Heidenhain TNC640 control.
· 3D CAD programming efficient machining strategies
· Perform machining on our advanced simultaneous 5-axis milling/turning machine
· In collaboration with colleagues, develop and implement effective operating routines
· In collaboration with customers and suppliers, develop optimal fixture and tool strategies
· Diploma in machining, technical vocational school or other technical education
· Practical experience can replace a lack of education
· Background as a machinist, CAD operator or method planner is desirable
· An exciting and highly competent work environment
· Competitive pay and working conditions
· Good development opportunities
· Responsibility, flexibility and the opportunity to contribute to the development of the professional environment, services and department
At Oshaug Metall, you will find an innovative technology company where, through your expertise, joy of work and dedicated effort, you will experience interesting and content-rich working days.
We want you to take up the position as soon as possible.
Oshaug Metall AS is a 4th generation foundry centrally located in Molde that manufactures ship propeller components in cast nickel aluminum bronze for the leading propeller manufacturers in the world. In addition to gaining great recognition for our quality castings, we are constantly expanding the proportion of fully machined components that we deliver to our renowned customers. Advanced components that we supply for our customers' high-performance propellers are typically propeller blades, propeller hubs, servo cylinders etc. - all manufactured in the high-strength and corrosion-resistant material NiAl-bronze.
At Oshaug Metall, we are heavily involved in the development of more efficient methods for mold production, casting and machining. The company is involved in various R&D programs both regionally and on a European basis for the development of modern production techniques, such as the model-free casting technique Patternless® where we have been a central player.
In close cooperation with some of the world's leading capacities in casting technology, we produce high-quality components with high repeatability and a low environmental footprint.
Read more about us here: https://www.oshaug.no/about-us